Thursday, April 8, 2010

Believe, my children...

    There is nothing i would like more than to know that my children think as i do, and believe what i believe, and will do better than i have done. Perhaps, I wish really that all people would believe as I do and will do better than I have done. I want to thank those people who have helped someone today when i stayed home and rested. I praise the people who saved a life today when i stayed home and prayed. I cherish those who gave of themselves today when i was alone and quietly read. I marvel at those who solved a problem today when i may have fueled a fire when i talked on the phone. I wish i were a part of the organization that does the Father's will everyday by reaching out to millions on the television, but even more i wish i was a part of the group that gives loving care to hundreds everyday- and still has energy to take care of their own family at the end of the day. I admire all of you who have a plan and complete your plan. I love all of you who work as a trusted team. When I am done resting and have a new plan and a support system; I will join you strong people who work tirelessly for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment